Molecular Gastronomy Cuisine Starter Kit + Silicon Mold
When we think of molecular gastronomy, we often think of complicated, mind-bending things like mint caviar beads or tzatziki spheres, but the truth is it can be as dead simple as that insanely delicious, 2-ingredient chocolate mousse we featured a while back. Molecular gastronomy is as much about art as it is about experimenting with technique, flavor and texture. Basically, it’s about playing with your food!
Go ahead and drop a little Chemistry 101 on your batterie de cuisine with this DIY Molecular Gastronomy Cuisine Starter Kit. It includes all of the tools, powders and tips you need to add some scientific method to your cooking madness.
How to Redeem
- Purchase voucher.
- Upon receiving confirmation e-mail, click on link to your purchased item’s shop landing page: Cuisine R-Evolution Molecular Gastronomy Starter Kit + Silicon Mold
- Add the purchased kit + mold package to your cart and proceed to checkout. Enter your voucher code in the “Code” box at the bottom of the shopping cart summary. Enter your shipping address and choose your preferred method of shipment.
- Note: You will find the voucher code located at the top right of your confirmation e-mail (above the barcode). It is the same as the “Confirmation #”.
- Add a credit card to provide billing information for shipping charge. (Shipping is not included in the voucher price).
Note: If you are purchasing this item as a gift, the redemption instructions will be e-mailed to the recipient.
Shipping is not included in the price of the offer (additional charge will apply upon redemption).
If purchased as a gift, instructions for redemption will be sent to the recipient.
Voucher is for one-time use.
Vouchers may not be used in combination.
Debit cards not accepted.
- Exclusive to FOOD52, Cuisine Starter Kit includes silicon mold for making spherical shapes!
- Cuisine Starter Kit includes pre-measured food additives, specialized molecular tools, and a 50-recipe DVD with tips & tricks
- Food additives: 10 sachets each of Agar Agar, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Alginate, Xanthan Gum and Soy Lecithin
- Specialized molecular tools: 5 pipettes, 1 slotted spoon, 1 set of measuring spoons, 1 food-grade syringe and 3 silicon tubes
- Give those haircuts from Top Chef a run for their money!
- Shipping not included
$50 $77.90Offer has ended
- Value $77.90
- Discount 36%