New! Pillivuyt French Porcelain Molds
Spring baking has never looked so good.
- Cut your confection right in the baking dish -- the non-stick glaze will protect your porcelain from every “tester” slice you’ll make as soon as it comes out of the oven. (Don't worry, we do it too.)
Here’s the thing: when we bake, channeling beautifully stocked, French country kitchens isn’t totally unheard of. It’s the kind of daydream, in our opinion, that makes our breads better, and our souffles puff up just right. Pillivuyt’s porcelain helps to take us there. When we use them, we’re transported -- quite possibly to the rolling hills of Bordeaux, but always to the land of perfect confections. And it’s lovely there, we think you’d like it. Come see for yourself.
While we’re busy perfecting our baking recipes, Pillivuyt is busy perfecting the recipe for what we’ll bake them in. They’ve honed -- and produced -- their award-winning porcelain recipe in the heart of France since 1818. They expertly blend traditional craftsmanship with innovative techniques, and best of all, they make our kitchens more elegant than they’ve ever been.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE for redemption
- Enter your voucher code, and recipient’s shipping address.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: Voucher code is located at the top of your confirmation e-mail same as the "Confirmation #").
- Free Shipping included
- Orders must be placed by March 25th to be received by March 31st (Easter)
- Cannot ship to P.O. Box addresses
- No refunds or exchanges, except in the case that the product arrives damaged. Please contact email@example.com within 3 days of receipt to provide image of damage item.
"Having a few Pillivuyt pieces in your kitchen is like having a few Updikes on your bookshelves. They're timeless, heart-warming. Pillivuyt dishes and bakeware are beautifully crafted -- handsome without shouting it -- and no other ceramics bake doughs and cook batters so well." -- Amanda Hesser