Certified Kosher Artisanal Gefilte Loaf from The Gefilteria
With Sweet Beet(!) and Carrot Citrus(!) Horseradish
- These condiments are for more than just gefilte fish: stir the carrot horseradish in Bloody Marys, if you have any leftover, that is.
If you have a family tradition of eating gefilte fish, this won’t be anything like you remember. It’ll be better, new, a delicious take on the jarred gefilte of Passovers past. And even better: it’ll be sustainable. The Gefilteria uses a blend of whitefish and pike, instead of the more commonly used, less sustainable carp. Then there’s the layer of beautiful, Pacific salmon -- in the world of gefilte, this is like the icing on the cake. For those of you without the tradition? It may be time to start.
About The Gefilteria
Brooklynites Liz Alpern, Jeffrey Yoskowitz, and Jacqueline Lilinshtein are interested in reclaiming Jewish culinary traditions, and we think they’re well on their way. Through classics like gefilte fish and horseradish, they’re adapting to the tastes of more food-conscious generations. Also, we’ll be honest: their food is plain delicious.
How to Redeem
- Click “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE for redemption
- Enter your voucher code, and recipient’s shipping address.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: Voucher code is located at the top of your confirmation e-mail same as the "Confirmation #").
- 2-Day cool-pack shipping is included -- must purchase a Zone A or Zone B offer depending on where you are shipping due to variance in expedited shipping costs
- Order must be redeemed by March 21st, 2013 to be received by March 25th (Passover)
- Will arrive 2-3 days before Passover
- No P.O. Box shipping
- Refund Policy: Damaged goods will be given full refunds.
- Please keep in mind this is a perishable item. Must be put into freezer or refrigerator upon arrival.
- All products are certified Kosher for Passover by the Orthodox Union.