New: Rancho Gordo’s California-Grown Cassoulet Beans (with Free Shipping!)
Launched Exclusively on Food52!
- Now that you have the perfect beans, you'll need the perfect pots.
- Need a refresher on the basics of bean cooking? Look no further.
When we learn a good trick, it sticks. This winter, we’ve been keeping ourselves warm with heirloom beans from Rancho Gordo, and now, it’s time to restock. With Rancho Gordo, humble pots of beans become rich, complex stews and chilis that will beat the cold -- and our hunger -- long after lunch. And to make the deal trendier: you’ll get to slow-cook your beans into a classic cassoulet before anyone else. You'd better start now.
About Rancho Gordo
Frustrated consumers have started some of the world’s best businesses. Case in point: Steve Sando, an avid home cook, was disappointed by the lack of good quality dried beans in markets. So he decided to start Rancho Gordo, simple as that. His beans from Northern California growers, along with a few heirloom imports, have gained him a cult following.
How to Redeem
- Purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- To redeem: Click HERE to redeem
- Provide voucher number (found on email confirmation) and shipping address.
- Note: You will find the voucher code located at the top of your confirmation e-mail. It is the same as the "Confirmation #".
- For gift purchases: the voucher code and redemption instructions will be e-mailed directly to the recipient.
- Free Shipping included for continental U.S. only
- Cannot be combined with other items from the RG website
- Free shipping included
- Launched exclusively on Food52!
- 2 x 16 oz Cassoulet Beans
- A California-grown Tarbais bean for the classic French dish.
- 1 x 16 oz Yellow Eye Beans
- Dense, creamy, and delicious. Great in vegetarian soups; use where you would Great Northerns or Navy beans.
- 1 x 16 oz Santa Maria Red Beans
- Small, chili-type bean -- meaty and a perfect match for barbecues, stews, and for topping salads.
$22 $34Offer has ended
- Value $34
- You Save $12