Artisanal Caramels and Candies from Liddabit Sweets
It's 3:30pm, what are you snacking on?
- Liddabit knows us well: two different types of caramels and two amazing candy bars make it possible to employ our “one for you, one for me” policy. No one will ever know.
Nothing says I love you like sugar. (Or, while we’re at it, “Congratulations,” or “Feel better,” or “Happy Birthday.”) Sugar has a place in all occasions, we find, but right now, we’re honing in on Valentine’s Day because it’s our closest excuse to eat unreasonable amounts of Liddabit’s whimsical, one-of-a-kind treats. All day long. (How can we resist apricot-studded candy bars named “The Dorie”?) Liddabit’s sweets are sophisticated, playful, and totally addictive. This year, do something different than chocolate -- or even better -- do both.
About Liddabit Sweets
We’ve long been fans of Liddabit. Merrill first discovered their way with sweets at a Manhattan holiday bazaar, and from that moment we’ve been hanging onto their every confection. The masterminds behind the treats, Jen King and Liz Gutman, met in culinary school, went into business together, and have been keeping our sugar levels at a pleasant high ever since.
How to Redeem
- Redeem voucher at Liddabit Sweet’s online store HERE.
- Add special Food52 package to cart and proceed through checkout.
- Enter voucher code at checkout along with recipient’s shipping information.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption and pay for shipping choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: Voucher code is located at the top of your confirmation e-mail same as the "Confirmation #").
- Shipping is not included ($6-15 depending on location and will be paid when voucher is redeemed on Liddabit Sweets site)
- To ensure delivery before Valentine’s Day, orders must be redeemed before midnight on February 8th.
- Liddabit will continue to ship any orders placed after this time, but cannot guarantee that they will arrive by the holiday.