Artisanal Small-Batch Gift Boxes for the Holidays
Give the gift of small-batch brilliance.
- Gift boxes look great under your tree, but they also make for neat, well-stocked care packages. Send them to relatives far and wide!
At first, these boxes seem simple: they make the perfect gifts for the bartender in your life, or that someone with a particularly active sweet tooth. But these collections from Eat Boutique go beyond just being the best in edible gifts. They’re about small-batch excellence, about supporting local artisans and their top-notch products, and about knowing you have -- or are giving -- something really special. The saying “made with love,” trite as it may be, truly applies here. Nevermind that they’ll provide for the most delicious afternoon treats -- or end-of-day cocktails -- you’ve ever had.
About Eat Boutique
This is a company that practices what they preach: they literally eat boutique, which, in the words of founder (and Food52-er!) Maggie Battista, means that they eat small, local, and independent. And though their online magazine and market now thrive, they stay true to their roots: Eat Boutique lives to experience the world through food, and they believe a great meal -- or artisan -- is worth every inch of every mile it takes to get there.
How to Redeem
- Purchase voucher.
- Click HERE for redemption
- Enter your voucher code, recipient’s shipping address and gift note (optional).
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Shipping is included in the offer price.
- Gift boxes will ship within 5 business days of redemption.
- Orders redeemed after December 22nd, will ship beginning January 2nd due to the holiday.
- Voucher is for one-time use.
- For details concerning product returns or any other questions, please check out Eat Boutique’s FAQ page.
“The beauty is that they are not name brands; they feel like your own little secret that you just want to share with the world (or hoard all for yourself, depending on the day). There is a spirit, a passion in the food that you just don’t get with mass-produced products.” -- Love and Olive Oil