DIY Goat Cheese Kit from Belle Chevre
Just add goat's milk.
- Occupy the DIY-er on your list with this kit -- just add fresh goat’s milk.
- Or, flip it: order the kit for yourself, and gift homemade goat cheese to the luckiest members of your family!
We believe a good product -- and the artisan who makes it -- is worth traveling for. But when we can, we like to be the producer. (Let our column be proof that we’re not kidding around with DIY small-batch goodies.) When it comes to goat cheese, Belle Chevre makes being the producer easy. Their kit will turn you into a cheesemonger with all of the supplies, and step-by-step instructions from one of the most recognized creameries in America.
About Belle Chevre
Nearly twenty years ago, a small farm began making goat’s milk cheese in the hills of rural Alabama. Time passed, recipes were honed, and many awards were won -- over 50, to date -- and these days, Belle Chevre produces goat cheese that competes with some of France’s best. Now with their kits, they want you to get in on the fun, too.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE for redemption
- Enter your voucher code, and recipient’s shipping address.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: Voucher code is located at the top of your confirmation e-mail same as the "Confirmation #").
- Shipping included
- Cheese salt
- Citric acid (enough for several batches of cheese)
- Cheese towel
- Food-safe thermometer
- Instructions and recipes from award-winning Belle Chevre
- Gift-ready package and storage container
$22 $28Offer has ended
- Value $28
- Discount 21%
"If you can make it yourself, why wouldn't you?" -- Kristy Mucci, Food52