The Ultimate All-Purpose Salve for Hardworking Hands
A superfood for your skin.
- A little goes a long way – all you need is a fingernail.
- Every ingredient has a purpose. Some are antibacterial, some increase circulation and treat burns – all work together to maintain and protect healthy skin.
You eat superfoods (freekeh, anyone?), so why not feed them to your skin? Enter Mom's Stuff. Completely natural and handmade in small batches, this salve is made of only good things: olive oil, beeswax, almond and apricot kernel oil (just to name a few) combine to work wonders on dry skin. We don't think maker Lee Udall Bennion could fit in any more vitamins or antioxidants if she tried. And men: don't rule it out. It's curative for all hard-working, winter hands, regarless of gender. (Just ask our developers Ryan and Michael, some of the most devoted fans we know.)
About Mom's Stuff
Lee started making her salve to sooth her potter husband's hands. As the story goes, friends who were gifted jars over the years slowly started asking for more. And then more. Lee went into business to keep up with her ever-increasing demand. And she still makes each batch with her own two hands, so there's a lot of love -- and elbow grease -- in each jar.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE for redemption
- Enter your voucher code, and recipient’s shipping address.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: Voucher code is located at the top of your confirmation e-mail same as the "Confirmation #").
- Shipping is included
- Order must be redeemed by Feb 7th date to be received by Feb 14th
- No International Shipping
"The feeling of working Mom's Stuff Salve into your hands is reminiscent of conditioning fine leather. It smells like a walk in the woods and leaves my hands soft. I love it." -- Michael Hoffman, Food52