Indian Spice Essentials from Arvinda's
Explore a new cuisine with heirloom blends
- Looking for a way to use your spices? Try the Madras Masala in this 10-minute weeknight dinner.
- Spend more time on your cooking: using expertly sourced Indian spices, Arvinda's does all of the blending work for you!
Part of the joy of Indian cooking is the layered, nuanced flavors – but when 17 different spices make up those layers (traditional tandoori doesn't mess around), making Indian food at home can be a bit daunting. Arvinda's wants to help. Spice guru Arvinda Chauhan can't be in your kitchen to walk you through (though she may want to), so she's sending you the next best thing: unique spice blends created from her own heirloom family recipes. Cook up a vindaloo with her Madras Masala, or use the Tandoori blend to spice up any of your roasted meats and vegetables. Salt and pepper, step aside.
It all began when Arvinda Chauhan started selling small pouches of her curry to students at her cooking school. As her children, Preena and Paresh, watched them gain a bit of a black-market following, they started hatching a plan to share her blends with a larger audience. Fast forward: you no longer have to be her student to score a small pouch – her unique blends are now being locally roasted, ground, and blended for all the world to enjoy.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE for redemption
- Enter your voucher code, and recipient’s shipping address.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: Voucher code is located at the top of your confirmation e-mail same as the "Confirmation #").
- Shipping is included
- We do not accept international shipments or to P.O. Boxes
- Will ship to addresses in Continental US and Canada
- Please expect up to 2 weeks to receive your gift pack
- No returns or exchanges.
- Shipping included
- Curry Masala (2.5 oz)
- Versatile curry made with fresh garlic and ginger
- Tandoori Masala (2.5 oz)
- North Indian blend of 17 herbs and aromatic spices
- Madras Masala (2.5 oz)
- South Indian blend of black pepper, turmeric and other savory spices
- Butter Chicken Masala (2.5 oz)
- Rich, aromatic, savory blend
$30 $38Offer has ended
- Value $38
- Discount 21%