Elegant, Artisanal Homewares from Herriott Grace (with Bonus Gifts!)
Kitchen tools that will be treasured for years to come.
- Treat your cookies right: roll them out (and then display them) with elegant, handmade pieces that you’ll be using years from now.
- We're big fans -- these coddlers have been the star of a lot of Food52 recipe shoots. We'll jog your memory: Lemon Sponge Cups, Chicken Mousse, and Aioli Two Ways are just a few.
If Herriott Grace was a kitchen, and it almost is, it would be one with white walls, light-flooded floors, and shelves stuffed to the brim with heirlooms. It’s the kitchen we dream of moving into, where every piece is at once functional and a work of art. We may not have a standing invitation in real life, but with their beautiful housewares, we can get our own kitchens a few steps closer. Give them as gifts this holiday season, to yourself or others, and just watch: they’ll be treasured for years to come.
About Herriott Grace
Lance Herriott is a living, breathing definition of dedication, of what we mean when we say we have a passion. (Really. Get a hint of it here.) He’ll spend ten hours on a spoon, but it’s with a kind of pragmatism: if the spoon needs it, the spoon needs it. He rightly treats his work as an art, and lets trees dictate what they will become. After he's spent time at the lathe, his daughter, Nikole Herriott, showcases everything with pitch-perfect photography -- it’s light-filled and inspired, exactly like the shop they’ve built together.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE for redemption
- Enter your voucher code, and recipient’s shipping address.
- Shipping is included
- Order must be redeemed by Dec 8th date to be received by Dec 24th
- No refunds or exchanges
- 100% product guarantee
- Packages ship Canada Post
- Shipping times vary and are not guaranteed