THE BUDGET-FRIENDLY SUPERFOOD: FREEKEH
Give your pantry a grain upgrade.
- Freekeh doesn’t mess around -- it has four times the fiber of your other pantry staples.
- Use this versatile grain anywhere you would rice: in grain salads, pilafs, and even risottos.
By now, it’s no secret that we’re big fans of this stuff. Let’s put it this way: if Oliver Twist’s porridge had been made of freekeh, he wouldn’t have had to ask for more. Freekeh is the name of the process for harvesting the wheat while the grains are still young and green, and because of this, it contains a higher concentration of all the right things: vitamins, protein and fiber included. Cooked just like rice, it’s like the nutritionally-savvy, fitness buff cousin of bulgur. We’d stock up if we were you.
Founder Tony Lutfi recognized that young freekeh couldn’t be harvested by traditional methods, so in the 90s, he developed a new technology that harvests the still-green grains of soft wheat and produces them using a modern factory. This innovation, coupled with Freekehlicious (the importers of the grain), allows us to enjoy the astounding health benefits of this the 100% natural, ancient superfood.
How to Redeem
- Purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- To redeem: Click HERE
- Provide your voucher code and shipping address. Click submit.
- Note: You will find the voucher code located at the top of your confirmation e-mail. It is the same as the "Confirmation #".
- Shipping included
- Offer only available in the United States