Premium Spanish Seafood Hand-Packed in Olive Oil from Raposos
Start the new year off right.
- Bonito del Norte is the king of tuna, and it’s treated that way, too -- each is individually line-caught from the Cantabrian Sea.
- Looking for inspiration? This pan bagnat, or this bagna cauda, should keep you busy for a while.
Heading into the New Year, you might be looking to be a bit healthier. Or maybe just a tad more frugal. Perhaps you want to keep a better pantry, one that will let you allow you to whip up dinner at the drop of a hat. Lucky for you, Raposos has the solution to all three. Stock up on their premium Spanish tuna, anchovies, and oil-packed octopus for quick lunches, inspired dinners, and even snacks on the go. Starting the year off right is that easy.
Having grown up in Spain, the Raposos family knows authentic Spanish cuisine. More specifically, they know seafood -- and they want to share it with others. And because they do, they source all manner of gourmet Spanish goods -- just like the ones they ate growing up -- to keep our travel budgets smaller, and our kitchens better stocked.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique confirmation code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE to redeem
- Enter your confirmation code and shipping details.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: You will find the voucher code located at the top of your confirmation e-mail. It is the same as the "Confirmation #".
- Shipping is included
- RG&T Cannot ship to P.O. Box or Internationally
- Returns must be communicated via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order # and reason for returning the order within 7 business days of delivery of the order.
- Exchanges also need to be communicated through email@example.com with order # and reason. Exchange for same value of store products is valid from a year of submission.
The fish is a far cry from the usual canned supermarket tuna: Steak or belly pieces are packed in high-quality olive oil rather than water. The Spanish view canning as aging...Whereas most cultures can in order to keep the original flavor intact, the Spanish want the flavor and texture of their conservas to change and evolve over time. -- Tasting Table