DIY Kimchi Kit and Cookbook from Mother-in-Law’s Kimchi
Resolve to do it yourself in 2013.
- After you make kimchi once, you’ll be hooked. Let the sixty recipes, from winter kimchi to summer pickles, in The Kimchi Cookbook help you make batch after batch.
- MILKimchi wants to lend you a helping hand while you cook -- go here and here for extra resources.
This year, we’re getting even more serious about small batch foods. We want to make more things ourselves, we want our kitchens to be more self-sufficient -- and we have a long list of DIYs already. Consider kimchi added. And when Mother-in-Law’s Kimchi makes it this easy, how could we not? With four simple steps and a little patience, you can start adding a new -- and trendy -- flavor to your food in 2013.
About Mother-in-Law’s Kimchi
For years, founder Lauryn Chun smuggled jars of her mother’s kimchi in her luggage while traveling back to New York from California. Eventually (you can only shuttle kimchi so many times, right?), Lauryn asked for the recipe -- spicy, savory, and perfected over 22 years -- so that she could share it with her own coast. We’re glad she did.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE for redemption
- Enter your voucher code, and recipient’s shipping address.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: Voucher code is located at the top of your confirmation e-mail same as the "Confirmation #").
- Shipping is included
- Buying for Valentine's? Order must be redeemed by Feb 4th to be received by Feb 14th
- No International addresses
- Items cannot be returned or refunded once they’ve shipped.