Premium, Hand-Ground Spices from Oaktown Spice Shop
Stuff a stocking, expand your spice rack.
- No homework necessary: each discovery set comes with a cheat sheet with details about where the spices are sourced and how you can use them.
- Don't want to commit to a full jar of Black Lemons or Ajwain seed? These stocking stuffers are all about spice discovery, just in smaller packages.
The flavor of your food is a sacred thing, and you probably don’t let just anyone mess with it. (And why should you?) For spices, then, you should be extra careful: make sure your kitchen essentials are top-notch with spices from Oaktown Spice Shop. These true spice geeks (did you know curry’s introduction to Japan was by the British Royal Navy in the 19th century? Or that Ras el Hanout means “Head of the Shop”?), know a thing or two about flavor. And now, thanks to them, so will our future spice racks.
About Oaktown Spice Shop
These guys are hard to track down. With almost zero online presence and a small shop in Oakland, owners John Beaver and Erica Perez take spices seriously, just on a digitally smaller scale. Which we don’t mind, because that gives them more time to grind and mix their signature spices by hand for optimum freshness, every week. Small-batch wins again? We think yes.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique confirmation code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE for redemption
- Enter your voucher code, choose your sets and enter recipient’s shipping address.
- Shipping is included
- Order must be redeemed by Dec 17th date to be received by Dec 24th
- No international shipping
- No refunds or exchanges
You’re trying to achieve a flavor and a texture that simulates the original without it being truly traditional. This is what’s so often lost in the neon-lit bulk spice aisle at most larger grocery stores. -- John Beaver, Oaktown Spice Shop