100% Pure Organic Heilala Vanilla
Stock up for the holiday baking rush.
- Did you know that vanilla comes from the only fruit-bearing members of the orchid family? Learn more about the indispensable pantry staple in our latest Kitchen Confidence.
- If you’re sitting on a genius vanilla recipe -- sit no longer. Enter it in our Vanilla Contest!
This holiday season, you’re going to have your hands full: pies for Thanksgiving -- cookies and custards if you’re rogue -- the whipped cream you’ll be perfecting in the lag time before Christmas baking comes in full force. And don’t even get us started on mulled ciders and holiday punches. Stock up now so you’re prepared for the rush with pure vanilla from Heilala vanilla. Arm yourself with their versatile extract, or let Heilala’s vanilla paste do the work of scraping pods for you -- each teaspoon equals one pod!
About Heilala Vanilla
Here, Dan Soloway of Soloway Selections is our bearer of beans. He travels the world to find products that fit his exclusive, slow food specifications, and Heilala Vanilla passes with flying colors. Heilala’s Bourbon vanilla beans are all hand-harvested, and since starting their business in 2002, they’ve created -- along with some of the creamiest, purest vanilla products -- a flourishing plantation that has provided jobs and economic support for the local village.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE for redemption
- Enter your voucher code, and recipient’s shipping address.
- Shipping is included in offer price
- P.O. Box and International shipping available for an additional fee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange.
- All sales final -- no refunds or exchanges unless product has not yet shipped to customer.
- Includes free shipping
- 100% Pure Organic Vanilla Extract (100ml)
- Vanilla Paste (~20 vanilla beans, 100ml)
- No fillers or thickeners
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients
$39 $50Offer has ended
- Value $50
- Discount 22%
"The role of vanilla in sweet baked goods is like the role of salt on the savory side: it enhances all the other flavors in the recipe. Without it, cookies and cakes tend to taste flat and bland." -- The Kitchn