Black Walnut Trencher Carving Board with Crown Butcher's Twine from Kaufmann Mercantile
Form and function meet on your table.
- This butcher’s twine will become a new kitchen staple: truss roasts, tie bouquet garnis and cheesecloth, or trellis your tomatoes in the back yard.
- There’s a lot more than meets the eye with this trencher -- carve roasts or peel shrimp on the trenched side, or turn it over and it becomes a flat cutting board or a rustic platter for cheese and fruit.
It’s the season for carving: turkeys are fast approaching and holiday roasts beckon. But if we know our readers, our guess is that you’ll all be doing a lot more carving and cutting all year long. The rich, dark walnut wood of Kaufmann Mercantile’s Trencher Board will make your roast look stunning, but even better -- its gradual slope will make your job easier. Let the well at the back of the board collect juices as you slice, to keep them off the table and out of your work area. It will simplify cutting tomatoes, cracking crabs, and slicing pot roast, but don’t forget about that turkey -- use this butcher’s twine to make sure you get an evenly cooked bird, and your table will be complete.
About Kaufmann Mercantile
Kaufmann Mercantile is a great example of how form and function don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Each one of their products carefully considers usability, durability, and beauty with equal importance. And though we wouldn’t mind sharing a pot of tea with him, you don’t have to be a friend of creator Sebastian Kaufmann to know what he’s into: his interests in art, design, and cooking come through full force in his store’s aesthetic.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE to redeem your order
- Add Trencher board to cart (note: twine will automatically be included in this order when the board is shipped).
- Click "Go to Cart." If finished shopping, Click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Enter email, billing and shipping address. Click "Continue to Step 2 of 2."
- Enter the voucher code from your Food52 Confirmation Email in the "Gift Code" box and click apply. Shipping will be free and you will not be asked for credit card info unless you purchase additional items.
- Click "Complete Order"
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" on Food52.com the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" instead and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: Voucher code is located at the top of your confirmation e-mail same as the "Confirmation #").
- Free shipping included.
- New boards are currently being made to order. Orders redeemed with Kaufmann Mercantile after Nov 29th will ship beginning Dec 10th.
- Order must be redeemed by Dec 14th to be received by Dec 24th.
- International shipping available for an additional fee -- please contact Kaufmann Mercantile to arrange.
- Refund Policy -- please email email@example.com, or call at 347-529-5122 between 9am and 7pm EST, M-F. We accept returns on all unused items within 90 days of purchase. For customers in the U.S. return shipping is free. We'll send a return shipping label to you via email, which you can print and attach to your package.
Free Shipping Included
Black Walnut Trencher Board
- 17" W x 12" L
- Natural mineral oil finish
- New England Black Walnut
- Made in Vermont
Crown Butcher’s Twine
$89 $95Offer has ended
- 100% unbleached cotton twine
- Approved by the FDA for food use
- Will hold up to most kitchen applications