Handcrafted Platters and Bowl For Serving Your Big Feast from The New General Store
Add timeless designs to your table all year long.
Setting the table is likely tradition by now, but this year, why not make a new one? Handcrafted serving bowls and earthenware platters from The New General Store are the perfect homes for the bird you’ve just roasted, or the salad you’ve just dressed. These are the kind of simple, clean wares that evoke lounging on a wooden swing while sipping mint tea (we wouldn’t be surprised if that’s where their designers do their best work). And who doesn’t need a little of that daydream in the middle of a hectic holiday meal? This year, make your table -- or someone else’s -- newer, more improved.
About The New General Store
Some of us may be lucky enough to be close when they hold their seasonal pop-up store, but for the rest of us, The New General Store is an online shop boasting beautiful home furnishings, table decor, and gardening supplies. In the words of owners and designers Tricia Foley and Roy Hardin, their wares celebrate the Long Island style and the modern country home. We say, with clean lines and neutral tones like these, they belong everywhere.
How to Redeem
- Click “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE for redemption
- Enter your voucher code, and recipient’s shipping address.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: Voucher code is located at the top of your confirmation e-mail same as the "Confirmation #").
- Free FedEx Ground shipping included.
- Orders must be redeemed by 11/12 to be received by Thanksgiving and by 12/14 to be received by Dec 24th.
- No shipping to PO Box or Int’l addresses
- All sales final / No exchanges
"I love that the shapes of The New General Store's platters and bowls evoke the still lives of the Impressionists and yet still feel so modern with their lovely matte finish and neutral colors." -- Amanda Hesser, Food52