Fresh-Packed within Hours of the Catch: Portuguese Sardines from BELA
Stock up on tuna’s more versatile, grown-up cousin.
- These sardines are low-mercury, sustainably caught, and full of healthy fats -- it’s hard to do better in one can.
You may not know it yet, but BELA sardines will save your dinner. Alongside a stack of crackers, they’ll also save lunch. If you feel like your butter is lackluster, sardines are the cure for that, too. These meaty little fish are the unsung heroes of many meals -- adding substance and flavor where it otherwise lacked. And they do it in the time it takes to open a can. Stir some into your pasta sauce, top your salads with them -- with these in your pantry, you’ll never be without a meal.
Sardines are a staple on the southern coast of Portugal -- nearly every restaurant there sells them, and pantries are stocked full everywhere you go. BELA caught on. They source their fish from the very same traditional, family-owned fisheries that the locals do, and you can taste it. Hand-packed within eight hours of being sustainably caught, the delicate taste of BELA sardines stays so fresh you can imagine eating them harborside, in Portugal, as a mid-walk snack.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique FOOD52 voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- To redeem: Click HERE to redeem
- Enter your voucher code and recipient’s shipping address.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: Voucher code is located at the top of your confirmation e-mail same as the "Confirmation #").
- Shipping included
- Ships to 48 continguous states
- No P.O. Box or International shipping
- All sales are final