Make Your Pantry Heartier with 100% California-Grown Whole Milled Flour and Polenta from Community Grains
It’s the whole grain and nothing but the grain.
- "There's a really good local flour, Community Grains, that I use…Whole grain is one of the important things missing from the Western diet." -- Michael Pollan, WSJ, Nov. 2011
Are your whole grains truly whole? It’s likely they’re not -- most milling technologies separate the bran and the germ during processing. Community Grains mills their own way, keeping the grains intact so you end up with the whole grain and nothing but the grain. The result is a more nutritious, natural product that lends new flavors and textures to your cooking. Slow cook creamy, heritage red field corn polenta, or perfect your yeasted, whole grain focaccia -- your meals have never been more wholesome.
About Community Grains
Since 2007, Community Grains has aimed to change the world of whole grains as we know it. Starting with heritage seeds from Italy and goals to rebuild their local grain economy, Community Grains has quickly made its way into kitchens and restaurants all over California. Their equation is simple: whole grains, grown locally and naturally, just make better food.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique FOOD52 voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- To redeem: Click HERE to provide recipient's shipping address
- Enter your voucher code and recipient’s shipping address. For
- Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: Voucher code is located at the top of your confirmation e-mail same as the "Confirmation #").
- Shipping is included in offer
- Only ships within U.S. (P.O. Box addressed included)
- No exchanges allowed
- Voucher cannot be used for any other product
- Cancellation of order must be received within 7 days of purchase and prior to shipment of product
- Package includes shipping
- 100% Whole Grain Red Winter Wheat Flour (4 lbs)
- Organic Red Flint Heritage Polenta (1.5 lbs)
$25 $35Offer has ended
- Value $35
- Discount 29%
"This rare variety of corn polenta is in limited production in the US, so it's hard to find. Plus, it has a rustic texture that stands up beautifully to braises and sauces." -- Kenzi, Food52