Handmade Vintage Copper Cookware
Home cooking with a piece of history.
- Need more copper intel? Our latest Kitchen Confidence divulges tips, dispells myths, and shows how to care for the new stars on your stove.
- Each handmade piece has history worth bragging about and will come with a card detailing its story.
- More of a baker than a cook? Check out Coppermill Kitchen's copper bakeware here.
Forget that copper is the most efficient conductor of heat, that it cooks your food beautifully and uniformly -- that it’s built to last and gorgeous enough to leave out on your kitchen counter. It’s much more exciting to wonder what its story is: which late 19th century stove did it grace, or was it owned by royalty? With each special vintage copper piece sourced from Coppermill Kitchen exclusively for Food52, you can. Let’s see your stainless steel do that.
French Sauté Pans
These French-designed sauté pans are from the late 19th century, and are made from thick, heavy vintage copper. Hold their iron handles, fastened with copper rivets, and channel Julia Child while you flip your omelettes.
British "Benham and Froud" Crepe Pans
A classic and collectible British design from the historic maker Benham and Froud and a sturdy, wrought iron handle make these crepe pans timeless pieces. Cook with a special, near-extinct kitchen heirloom -- the last of these pans were produced around 1880 and are highly sought-after pieces.
British Sauce Pots with Original Lids
Workmanship is key with these copper sauce pots: hand-cut dovetailed seams hold them together, while rolled copper rivets accent each handle. You’ll be warming your stock, or your soup, in both a reliable kitchen workhorse and a work of art alike.
About Coppermill Kitchen
Beth Sweeney follows her passion across Europe, wherever the copper takes her. Buying her first piece for her own collection was the catalyst for Coppermill Kitchen, and ever since, she’s dedicated her life to her craft -- she searches tirelessly for the perfect pieces, right down to the hand-cut dovetailing, the original maker’s marks, and most importantly, the story behind each one. (What makes a perfect piece? She's rigorous. Learn more about her criteria here.)
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique FOOD52 voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- To redeem: Click HERE to redeem
- Provide your voucher code, recipient’s shipping details, gift note (optional), future ship date (optional).
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem upon order completion. If you'd like to handle the redemption, choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: You will find the voucher code located at the top of your confirmation e-mail. It is the same as the "Confirmation #".
- *Due to the handcrafted nature of each antique item, sizes and details may vary slightly, but all items are of the same quality, craftsmanship and value.
- Every piece will ship with copper care instructions, a card detailing the history of the piece and a handwritten gift note, if desired (provide note on redemption page)
- Coppermill Kitchen can schedule delivery for a future date if item is being sent as a gift (provide detail on redemption page)
- Products ship for free
- International shipping will cost extra. Contact merchant to arrange for international shipping.
- All sales final
- No exchanges
- Voucher can not be applied to any other product
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.