Stock Your Shelves with Brooklyn-Bottled Handmade Syrups from Morris Kitchen
Just a spoonful infuses cocktails, desserts, and your favorite savory dishes.
- At Food52, we love adding a splash to our sparkling water for a bright, natural pick-me-up.
- Add another flavor element to everything from salad dressings to yogurt and ice cream.
Your kitchen is likely well-stocked by now -- pots sit snugly on your shelves, and your fridge door is chock-full of condiments. What’s the one thing you’re missing? It’s these syrups, from Morris Kitchen. Each is an essence of a flavor -- pink peppercorn-laced preserved lemon or comforting, spiced apple -- made with local ingredients, like apples from Red Jacket Orchards in upstate New York. They complete the vintage cocktails you’ve been dying to recreate at home, or subtly spice the salads and stir fries of your midweek meals. They’re handmade, hand-bottled, and waiting to be added to your shelves.
About Morris Kitchen
On a visit to the south of France, Kari Morris was inspired by a fragrant bottle of ginger syrup in a local shop. After using this same syrup for adding flavor and spice to cocktails and savory dishes alike, she decided she couldn’t live without it. And so, she tried her hand at creating her own version. It became a true family operation when her brother, Tyler, came on board, bringing with him his thirteen years of restaurant experience -- including a stint at April Bloomfield's The Breslin. They not only make good syrups -- they make a good team, too.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique FOOD52 voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- Click HERE to redeem order and choose flavor
- Provide your unique voucher code, shipping address and desired flavor(s). Click submit.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption and pay for shipping as a gift, choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: You will find the voucher code located at the top of your confirmation e-mail. It is the same as the "Confirmation #".
"The preserved lemon syrup, with hints of spice and cardamom, makes the most refreshing, unique soda." -- Kristy Mucci, FOOD52