Create Superior Socarrat at Home with Essential Spanish Paella Ingredients from Raposos Gourmet
Let Raposos' authentic paella kits transport you to sunny coastal Spain.
- Throw a backyard paella party -- fire up your grill, and pretend you’re on the coast of Spain.
It all started in a breezy bay near Albufera, Spain, where 18th century Valencians cooked rice over an open fire. Then, the rules were born: you must use a certain, flat pan, your rice must be bomba, and socarrat, the crust that forms at the bottom of the pan, is an important, delicious key player. When you have all of that, you have paella. We may not be able to bring you the breezy bay or the open fire, but Raposos has got everything else you need to be transported to the sunny seaside of Spain. For their authentic paella kits, they’ve thought of everything -- all you’ll need is a pitcher of sangria and a table full of hungry friends.
Having grown up in Spain, the Raposos family knows authentic Spanish cuisine. More specifically, they know paella -- and they want to share it with others. And because they do, they’re sourcing all manner of gourmet Spanish foods -- just like the ones they ate growing up -- to keep our travel budgets smaller, and our kitchens better stocked.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique FOOD52 voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- To redeem:
- Add purchased bundle to cart and then click on view or edit cart, on the right hand side under coupon code, enter code provided through Food52 (without # sign) and click Go.
- The grand total should be zero, proceed to checkout.
- Register or continue as a guest and enter information for shipping (not included in voucher price). Upon entering customer billing and shipping information, shipping method is already fixed for the product and handling fee will be removed as well. Select and click continue. Agree to terms and conditions. Click Proceed to Payment to pay for shipping and complete order.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Note: You will find the voucher code located at the top of your confirmation e-mail. It is the same as the "Confirmation #". Do not include # sign.
- Shipping is $11 for ingredients only, $15 with pan.
- Cannot ship to P.O. Box or Internationally
- Exchange also need to be communicated through firstname.lastname@example.org with order # and reason. Exchange for same value of store products is valid from a year of submission.