2 Porchetta Savory Salt Blends from Sara Jenkins' NYC Restaurant (Shipping included)
Bring traditional Italian street food to your table.
- When you’ve had your fill of porchetta -- we’re betting it’ll take awhile -- use the versatile salt blend on other meats, vegetables, and even popcorn.
If you’re walking in Manhattan’s East Village, your nose will invariably lead you to Porchetta, where Sara Jenkins has honed the art of slow-roasting seasoned, aromatic pork. As soon as this happens, ordering a sandwich -- juicy and generously stuffed with porchetta -- becomes as good as mandatory. The nose knows, as they say, and you should trust it on this one. Her porchetta is the next best thing to food stall offerings on the streets of Rome. And the next best thing after that? Making your own at home with her signature salt blends.
When Sara Jenkins gets off a plane in Italy, the first thing she does is go to get porchetta. She wanted to share this traditional Italian experience with New York, and she did: In 2008, the veteran chef (I Coppi, Il Buco) opened up Porchetta in the East Village. Now, she’s sharing her secret to great porchetta with you, at home.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique FOOD52 voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- To redeem: Click HERE to provide Shipping details
- Enter your voucher code and recipient’s shipping address.
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem.
- Note: You will find the voucher code located at the top of your confirmation e-mail. It is the same as the "Confirmation #".
- Shipping is included
- Will ship to P.O. Box address
- No International shipments
- Items may be exchanged only in the case of damaged tins beyond use
- Includes two 4.5oz Porchetta savory salt blends
- Shipping included in price
$12 $20Offer has ended
- Value $20
- Discount 40%
porchétta [por'ketta] n. roasted pork with crispy skin, highly seasoned with aromatic herbs and spices, garlic, sage, rosemary and wild fennel pollen. Typical plate of the Roman cuisine. Slow cooked Italian fast food.