New Book Launch: Modernist Cuisine at Home
Bring the revolution to your kitchen.
About Modernist Cuisine at Home
If you think a book this thorough couldn’t be written without a small army, you’re right. 34 talented chefs, writers, and designers worked tirelessly to think of every last tip, method, and technique that would be helpful to the home chef. Their operation is headed up by food science genius Nathan Myrvhold and chef Maxime Bilet -- and they worked with the same commitment to perfection that made their first opus so successful.
How to Redeem
- Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
- To redeem: Click HERE to redeem
- Provide your voucher code and recipient’s shipping address. Click submit.
- Note: You will find the voucher code located at the top of your confirmation e-mail. It is the same as the "Confirmation #"
- For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption and keep this a surprise, choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
- Shipping is included
- International and P.O. Box shipping not avaiable.
- No returns or exchanges. Purchase is final.
- Shipping Included
- First 10 copies include signed book plates
- 400 beautifully photographed recipes
- 100 pages of techniques and how-tos
- Separate, 230-page waterproof Kitchen Manual
$110 $150Offer has ended
- Value $150
- You Save $40
Modernist Cuisine at Home offers useful techniques and solutions that expand our abilities, and it provides us with a practiced and thorough understanding of why things happen the way they do...it compels us to ask ourselves not “What should we make for dinner?” but rather, “What can we make for dinner?” – Thomas Keller