Cook like Michelin-starred chef Daniel Patterson with Aftelier's Chef's Essences
Explore a New World of Cooking -- With Only One Drop!
Want a little fragrance with that? It may sound odd, but in the food world, everyone is talking about the Chef's Essence Oils from Aftelier Perfumes. In flavors like Pink Pepper, Celery Leaf, and Geranium, they add gorgeous subtle backnotes to food and cocktails, offering flavors beyond the basic ingredients -- and the industry has picked up on it. Mixologist Jim Meehan of PDT uses them regularly in his cutting-edge cocktails, and Michelin-starred chef Daniel Patterson of Coi stirs them into food to add multidimensional flavor. And all you need is a single drop -- you’ll wonder how you’ve been cooking without them all along.
When she’s not working with celebrity chefs and writing books with them on the connection between fragrance and food, award-winning perfumer Mandy Aftel can be found hand-blending natural, non-synthetic essential oils in her sunny California studio. Focusing on the complexity and depth of her final product has earned her national acclaim, in restaurants and home kitchens alike. Her collection of oils have endless applications - before you know it, you’ll be putting a drop in every meal.
How to Redeem
1. Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique FOOD52 voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption and pay for shipping as a gift, choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address to the merchant upon redemption.
Note: You will find the voucher code located at the top of your confirmation e-mail. It is the same as the "Confirmation #". (Do not include the # sign preceding the code in your redemption).
2. To redeem:
3. Add desired Chef’s Essence oils to cart and click “Proceed to Checkout” on the left side of the page.
4. Provide billing and shipping details. Select shipping method.
5. Below the Cart Totals section, enter the FOOD52 voucher code in the box that says “Enter Coupon Here.” Then click on the button that says “Click to Apply,” which will recalculate your new totals with the discount applied.
6. Proceed to checkout and enter your billing, shipping and payment information to complete your order.
Shipping is not included in the price of the offer and will be charged when ordering (available worldwide).
- Shipping not included
- P.O. Box and International Shipping Accepted
- Estimated Shipping Rates: $6+ in the US, $10+ International
- Entire value of voucher must be used in one transaction.
The order must include Chef’s Essences, and may also include any additional items.
- No returns of Chef’s Essences
- No exchange of Chef’s Essences