Exclusive Summer Wine Duo From a 2012 Winemaker of the Year + $10 Gift Card
The perfect gift or additional to your summer table!
This summer, feel like an insider to the world of wine without having to do any of the inside work. Hailing from the heart of California’s wine country, invino expertly hand-picks bottles from top producers and emerging labels; they’re like our own, personal wine shopper. Utilize their expertise and add this crisp, summery Chardonnay - or the soft, fruit-forward Pinot Noir – to your table this grilling season. And, for the dad who doubles as a wine-lover, these best-selling bottles make the perfect Father’s Day gifts. Grab a stem, pour a glass, and reap the benefits of invino’s research on a warm summer night. (It's even better if you have a patio.)
Wine discovery doesn't get any better than this. Developed by entrepreneurs Tony and Danielle Westfall, they use their passion for grapes and experience in the wine industry to bring us wines from all corners of the globe. A panel of sommeliers and Master of Wine candidates tirelessly rates new products - from 100 point Harlan to US exclusive imports - so you don’t have to. With their help you can sip easy, knowing that you’re tasting the best expression of terroir (from California to Chianti), at the best price possible.
How to Redeem
1. Choose “Get it Now” to purchase voucher and receive an e-mail confirmation with a unique FOOD52 voucher code. Use this code to redeem your order with merchant.
For Gift Purchases: If you are selecting "Give this to a friend" the email confirmation will be sent directly to them to redeem. If you'd like to handle the redemption and pay for shipping as a gift, choose "Get it Now" and provide the recipient's shipping address and gift note to the merchant upon redemption.
Note: You will find the voucher code located at the top of your confirmation e-mail. It is the same as the "Confirmation #". (Do not include the # sign preceding the code in your redemption).
2. To redeem: Visit invino HERE
3. Click Buy Now to add item(s) to cart. Enter your voucher code in the Coupon Code box, click apply and then proceed to checkout.
4. Enter your shipping and payment information to complete your order. Shipping is not included in the price of the offer and will be charged upon redemption (continental US only).
5. $10 Gift Card will be applied to redeemer's account as Insider Credits, available to use on any future invino purchase.
Shipping is $5 in California and $10-15 everywhere else depending on choice of ground or refrigerated ground. Free local pick-up is also available in Sonoma and San Francisco.
Cannot ship to AK, HI, UT, ND, SD. Signature required for delivery.
Shipping not included; $5 CA shipping / $10 shipping rest of U.S.; FREE pick-up is available in Sonoma and San Francisco -- see merchant's website for details.
Cannot ship to P.O. Box or international addresses.
Cannot be combined with any other offer of discount.
Cannot ship to AK, HI, UT, ND, SD.
Signature required for delivery.
Return policy: Returns for refunds will be handled less the actual shipping and handling charges, and return shipping and handling charges.
Exchange policy: If redemption code is not used within specified period of time the paid value (i.e., amount paid by consumer to purchase the Deal) can be used toward future purchases.
Cancellation Policy: Can cancel anytime provided product has not been shipped.
invino summer wine pack:
- 1 Bottle Schug 2009 Sonoma Valley Chardonnay
- Crafted with Burgudian style, this rich, full-bodied white - awarded 91 points from Wine Enthusiast - has trademark tasting notes of buttered toast and vanilla, rounded out by crisp flavors of green apple and peaches.
- Alongside heartier seafood, chicken, and mild curries, this drinkable Chardonnay makes the perfect summer wine.
- 1 Bottle Mayro-Murdick, Carneros Pinot Noir
- A passion project from a 2012 Winemaker of the Year, and rated a 91 from the expert tasting panel at invino, this wine embodies the best of Carneros Pinot Noir with its soft tannins, bright fruit, and long, velvety finish.
- Carneros’ proximity to cool breezes from the San Pablo Bay creates a climate ideal for producing subtle, restrained, and food friendly Pinots.
- A pour pairs well with smoked and grilled meats, herbed vegetables, and mild, softer cheeses.
- Plus a $10 Gift Card that will be applied to redeemer's account as Insider Credits, available to use on any future invino purchase.
- Shipping not included. Shipping is $5 in California and $10-15 everywhere else depending on choice of ground or refrigerated ground. Free local pick-up is also available in Sonoma and San Francisco.
$44.99 $72Offer has ended
- Value $72
- Discount 38%
“The discovery of a wine is of greater moment than the discovery of a constellation. The universe is too full of stars.” - Benjamin Franklin