30% Off: Choose Any 3 of Renee Erickson's Sofi Award-Winning Boat Street Pickles
Mission Figs, French Plums, Apricots and Raisins -- the perfect accompaniment to cheese, roasts or even ice cream!
Though technically pickles, Boat Street’s unique preserved fruits aren’t just for those chasing that familiar tart, satisfying crunch. As far as pickles go, they’re the jack-of-all-trades: they’re a complement to cheese and charcuterie plates, perfect as a glaze for grilled meats, out of this world on vanilla ice cream. They are their own, versatile food group. Recent winner of the Sofi Silver Award (and nominated for a Gold Sofi at the upcoming June awards) for her Mission Pickled Figs, Boat Street’s Renee Erickson is the resident expert in transforming fruit into something almost too elegant to call a pickle. Her plums marinate in sugar and vinegar to become decadent pound cake topping, accented with chili and coriander. Her raisins steep in a sweet-tangy cure, made earthy with thyme, morphing into a bright accompaniment for grilled fish. With the help of Boat Street, you can toss all of your preconceived notions about the pickle: these are preserved fruits, refined, and taken to the next level.
About Boat Street Pickles
Renee Erickson has been changing the way people eat pickles at her Seattle Restaurant, Boat Street Cafe, since 2005. She began using pickling as a method to preserve fresh produce at the peak of its flavor, and to enhance her Provencal-inspired cuisine. Her pickles, an extension of her food’s clean, simple flavors, soon went from finishing component to focal point, evolving into something of a Boat Street trademark. The demand for her preserved fruits prompted her to launch Boat Street Pickles. Now, you don’t have to travel to Seattle to try them: pack your picnic basket chock full of her perfect pickles from anywhere in the country. Your picnic companions will thank you for it.
How to Redeem
1. Purchase voucher by choosing "Get it Now" or "Buy it for a Friend."
Note: If choosing "Buy it for a Friend" an email confirmation with redemption instructions will be sent directly to the recipient.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your voucher number, shipping address and whichever 3 flavors you would like (you can choose 3 of the same).
Note: Shipping is included in the price of the offer. Ships only within Continental U.S., excluding Alaska, Hawaii and P.O. Box addresses.
Ships only within Continential U.S., excluding Alaska and Hawaii
Can't ship to P.O. Box addresses
Shipping is included in offer price
- Choose Any 3 Jars of Boat Street's award-winning, sweet-and-savory pickles
- Mission Pickled Figs (9oz)
- Bathed in a sweet syrup of red wine, cane sugar, balsamic vinegar, rosemary and sea salt, these figs go perfectly with grilled meats, fresh cheeses or even vanilla ice cream.
- French Plums (9oz)
- These plums, pickled in cider vinegar, cane sugar, orange peel and spices, are a great accent to pate or topping for crostini.
- Pickled Raisins (9oz)
- Golden raisins are made tangy by cider vinegar, mustard seed, thyme, arbol chili, and bay leaf, pairing wonderfully with sausages, or great as an add-in to couscous.
- Pickled Apricots (9oz)
- Cured in cider vinegar, toasted curry, and spices, these tart apricots go perfectly with stronger cheeses and gamier meats, like leg of lamb.
- The 9-ounce jars make for perfect gifts and portable picnic accompaniments alike!
$38 $49Offer has ended
- Shipping Included